Have you been bothered by the size of your breasts for most of your life? Do they get in the way of everyday tasks? And more importantly, is the size of your breasts causing physical pain? If you answered yes to any of those questions, then it might be time to consider a breast reduction.
A breast reduction can lessen the size and volume of awkwardly large breasts and help women attain proportionate, balanced breasts that look and feel natural and comfortable. Breast reduction surgery can relieve discomfort and improve both the size and shape of the breasts as well as general self-confidence.
Breast Reduction surgery is a viable option if you:
- Experience chronic back, neck and shoulder pain
- Have difficulty sleeping or staying asleep, due to the size of your breast
- Experience your bra straps digging into your shoulders
- Have a skin rash or irritation under your breast crease
- Have limited physical activity
- Have challenges finding well-fitting bras or clothing
The surgery itself involves removing excess skin, fat and tissue from the breasts and often moving the nipple and areola to a higher position on the breast. There are various techniques used during Breast Reduction surgery and our board certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Walter Bernacki, will discuss your surgical options and recommend a treatment plan to fit your cosmetic and surgical ideals.
You will be amazed at the relief our breast reduction surgery patients experience after the surgery is complete. If you would like to schedule a consultation, call our office today 614.682.5095.